Very Basic Installation Guide
Requirements: NOBUG - Issue Tracking System requires a web server with PHP 4.x support
and a MySQL database installed (of course you can modify it to use another database if you want).
Installation of NOBUG - Issue Tracking System is quite simple. Just follow these quick start instructions:
- Open the archive file you downloaded.
- Edit dbconn.php and change the parameters used to connect to MySQL database.
- Upload all the files to your web server, into a directory of its own (e.g. 'nobug').
- Point your web browser to the install.php script (e.g. http://www.yourserver.com/nobug/install.php).
- Enter an admin user name, a password, and an e-mail address for the admin user (this address will not be seen by your users).
- Go to admin.php, login to your admin account (e.g. http://www.yourserver.com/nobug/admin.php) and add new users as necessary.
- If everything went ok, DELETE the install.php script from your web server.
- Now you can announce your site to the users you just added (e.g. http://www.yourserver.com/nobug/index.php)
NOBUG - Issue Tracking System
Copyright (C) 2005 Selcuk Ayguney